viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Post 7: My favorite TV show

I loooove watching TV shows. Nowadays, Netflix is a big platform to watch different kind of shows. You can choose from horror to drama, and also comedy or sci-fi (these are my favourite ones). I borrowed the netflix account from my sister and that's how I've known my favourite shows: The Walking Dead, Atypical, Stranger Things, La Casa de Papel, and many others that I could tell. But I have to say that the one that stole my entire soul, body and mind (yes, that's how much of a fan I am) is the one and only Breaking Bad. 

I know a lot of you have watched this show and loved it and I know that some others hated it because of its rythm. But I have to tell you that it's worth the waiting and the patience.
Breaking Bad is a crime-drama show that let us know the story of a high school chemistry professor, Walter White (Bryan Cranston), who was diagnosed with lung cancer. He was a good person but was the kind that didn't like things out of his control. Also he was a little depressed and struggling with his family life. Suddenly in the story he saw with little sadness the future of his family after his death and started a certain kind of campaing to save money for his family's future  by selling a drug called meth. He looked for an old student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) that he had and knew was involved in this matter and together started a business. That's in general the script of the series. It has five seasons. Did you know that all of the seasons were created with a specific color spectrum? Genius.

I'm not going to talk about specific details because I really want that ALL OF YOU CAN WATCH THIS SHOW! But I'm going to tell that my favourite part of the serie is (SPOILER ALERT!) when Walter White puts a bomb in a room where two other characters were (they were really bad persons) and one of them gets out of the room without a half of his face!!!! It's amazing. I mean, the makeup, how the moves of the camera are, the characters... Ahhhhhh, I really love the series.

I have to admit that I spent two years of my life with this show, because when I reached the third season I got a little bored, Ooops, I'm sorry world. That's why I say it's really worth the patience, because after the break that I had from the show, I really enjoyed everything that came after.

I think that it's a genious show. I mean, it has an emotional rollercoaster and you can't avoid being really into the characters lives or the development of the story. The actors are really good, the scenes are really good and I think it's the best show that I've seen in my life. To this day, I have not found a similar show.
I hope you can see it someday in your life. Thank you for reading! 




1 comentario:

English Language Challenges

Well, it's our last post here and I'm very thankful about our work here in classes. I didn't have very high expectations, becaus...