viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

The country I would like to visit is Cuba. I want to go there because I'm really into the history of the country and because I've heard that the landscapes are really amazing.
Cuba is a caribbean country located at the south of the U.S, west of Haiti and north of Jamaica.
They speak Spanish and the weather is very different from Chilean weather, summer is all over the place and the sun visits the island very often. I've also heard that people there are really kind no matter the circumstances and have a really special way to articulate the communities based on the revolutionary program. I really want to see it. 

I want to visit the big cities like Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba, and also meet all the people I can to share our life experiences and to know the real way of life there.
Because all of this I want to go on a studying program so I can meet new colegues of my career and to know how they are doing things there and how they see reality. Then, I can come back to Chile with a lot of new experiences to share and to use in my studies.

6 comentarios:

  1. I would like to visit this country too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be really interesting to know about the life experiences from Cuban people! I hope you can go someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Cuba! maybe we can go together some day jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cuba sounds like a really nice place, I would like to go there too!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cuba is great country. Check this image.

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/d0/b8/e9d0b8c67726e5d059a8e7b63191ee81.jpg

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Dani, I love Cuba too. I also think visiting this country would be a great experience to learn a lot.

    Regards 🌺

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Well, it's our last post here and I'm very thankful about our work here in classes. I didn't have very high expectations, becaus...