viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

English Language Challenges

Well, it's our last post here and I'm very thankful about our work here in classes. I didn't have very high expectations, because I thought that it was an easy assignment, but here I realized that I didn't know a lot of things about grammatical rules and verbal tenses. At the beggining, I was closed to know more about the teacher, but in time, I realized that it was such a sweet person and I appreciate teachers like her (I think everyone does). Also, I realized that I was very afraid of talking in English, even when it was in front of a camera, so I'm thankful about that too. I really like to write, so I enjoyed the blog and also the creating process of the videos.

In a personal way, I've been close to this language since I was little because of my brother and sisters. They knew a lot about how to talk, how to write and I was close to them seeing how they did it. So I was kind of self-taught child in this topic. I began to listen to music in English, to read in English and I improved a lot. Then, I stopped for many reasons. Maybe I got bored of it, but now I discovered that I know more than I thought and I could challenge myself everyday to improve again.

I hope that more people could be into this language in order to get more opportunities to know more about work related things in other parts of the world. I think English classes are really important because today it's a requirement in many work places.

2 comentarios:

English Language Challenges

Well, it's our last post here and I'm very thankful about our work here in classes. I didn't have very high expectations, becaus...