viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Post 6: Postgraduate studies

I'm not really sure about my plans after University.
I want to apply for a master's degree in Social Work (as you can imagine), here at Universidad de Chile, but I'm not very passionate about taking it. I mean, I want to learn more, but if doesn't work out, I'm not going to be mad. I think that I'm not THAT excited, because I don't know yet what topic I want to develop in my career and I want to work very quickly after I graduate. However I think today it's really important to get other studies besides pregrade.

Anyway when I found myself thinking about the time after Uni, taking a postgraduate course, I like to think that I would like to go to UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina) or UH (Universidad de La Habana, Cuba) and take a course about Public Politics or Latinamerican studies. I choose these Universities because I want to know those countries and I've heard that the education there is really good. Also, I think you can get some scholarship when you're from other country and I can't afford an education without it.

I don't think about taking a course here in Chile, because it's very expensive and it's difficult to get a scholarship. Even when you have to pay a room in other country, I've found that it's cheaper than studying here in our country. That sucks.

I've had a hard time thinking about this topic but it challenges me to think beyond present. So I like to share it with you. Thank you for reading!

                             Universidad de Buenos Aires 











Image result for universidad de la habana Universidad de La Habana

5 comentarios:

  1. Yeah!! I wish you the best in your postgraduate studies

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also I'm not very excited or motived to take a master's degree in social work but there's a lot of optiones, I hope your dreams make come true xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "I think that I'm not THAT excited"
    can relate

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Dani! I also consider interesting learn about Public Policy and Latinoamerican studies 🌻

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Well, it's our last post here and I'm very thankful about our work here in classes. I didn't have very high expectations, becaus...